Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Shoulders and Arms

Oh boy, my legs are a little stiff from yesterdays legs and back routine (remember, I didn't do any of the back stuff, skipped right over with the remote). I think this is what happens everytime I do this ... I work out 2 days in a row, and then I'm so freakin sore I figure I need a break ... STICK TO IT!!

I've done this routine a few times before and actually enjoy everything except the chair dip stuff. I have wrist, thumb, hand issues and the chair just really aggravates the whole situation. But I try to do what I can

... UPDATED ...

Just finished the routine, 40 minutes of it ... do my own warm up stuff and skip past his ballistic stretches ... I forgot HOW much I like this routine!! I'm looking forward to it again. I need to increase my weights from 3 lbs to 5 I think ... even though the arms are fatigued at this moment, they aren't WEAK. Yup, this is definately I good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment