Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 8th

So, I didn't post a work out from this morning because ...

I woke up at 5am. Went back to sleep.

Woke up at 5:30am. Stumbled out of bed. Thought, MAN my throat is sore. Had a dry hacky cough.

Stumbled to the kitchen. WTF. No coffee? As the stockpile/coupon queen, how can this be? I actually sat on the floor and went shelf by shelf through the pantry, thinking, MAN my throat is sore.

Finally gave up at 5:45. Put out chocolate cheerios, milk, banana and bowl for Sonny Boy. He's 17. But heck, I still make him a hot breakfast before he goes to school most days. Not today.

Go to recliner, grab blanket, curl up and go to sleep til 7am.

Get up. Load dishwasher. Take shower. Stand in closet. Think, MAN my throat is sore. Reach to take a blouse off hanger, Ohhh...that's a tricep muscle I feel there. Hello ...

I certainly hope I feel better by the time I get home to do some kind of work out today. This is where I start to fall off though is after 2 days ... ugggg. But MAN my throat is sore. Boss told me his wife had strep last week. Oh. Not so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment