Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 6

I really should have started this on Monday, but heck, it's Tuesday, better late than never.

I've been doing P90X on and off for the past year. Bought the set last March, 2009 after the gym closed where I was taking Power Boxing classes. 8 weeks of that and my wide butt was much thinner (and not drooping!) and the bulging stomach was flat and you could actually see the hip bones! Woohoo!

My problems? Time management and getting the food right. I love to eat and cook good stuff. Self proclaimed carb addict. Uggg. Dont' really dig veggies. But know I need to do something with the 46th birthday fast approaching!

So anyways, heres to a new start.

Today I did the legs and back routine. But only the legs. Skipped past the back portions as I don't have a pull up bar (well, if you count the bowflex in the other room, maybe I do). Did 35 minutes of it. I've found if I keep a timer going, it keeps me more on track. Like, when I want to keel over and die, I look and see WTF, I've only worked out for 20 minutes!! Whatever works!

Stats of this morning:
Chest 37 1/2 and 33
Waist (high) 30
Waist (real, belly button area) 36
Hips 39 1/2
Butt 41
L calf 15
R calf 14 1/2
L knee 15
R knee 14
L thigh 23
R thigh 23

Don't have a clue about weight. Tossed the scale out after it made me mad at 155 a month ago!

So come on in, link up OR post a comment (besides saying I've got a fat butt please, I know that already!)

No comments:

Post a Comment