Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Celsius drinks

Normally, if something "claims" to burn calories, etc., I walk right on by ... I'm a firm believer that you have to work to get what you want.

BUT ... Costco had a sampling going on, tried it, liked it and figured that I could use a BOOSTER drink.

They had it for $16.99 for a 12 pack. Not exactly cheap. By any means. BUT I am pacing myself.

Here's what it says: Burn up to 100 calorie and more in each can. No sugar, aspartame, preservatives, very low sodium (6mg), no high fructose corn syrup or artificial colors or flavors. I'm sold!

Only 10 calories per can (12 oz). 1 gram of carbs.

I drank a can. Within the hour I was a little edgy. Not in a bad, caffine jacked up way ... but more like I couldn't sit still, cleaning the kitchen, folding clothes, etc. I do not remember a crash afterwards either. So far, so good.

I've had the Green Tea Raspberry Acai and the Sparkling Orange. The orange is JUST LIKE ORANGE SODA in my opinion. NOTE: Orange does NOT state carbs so makes me think there are some in there, so just be aware.

Would I buy it again? Yeah. Preferably on sale though. Its like any other energizing drink I suppose but I really like the flavors of these. I am NOT a red bull girl so I have nothing to compare it to ...

No comments:

Post a Comment