Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wretched Wednesday

Ok, I had a real hard time this morning being creative and energetic, hence the name :)  I think I need to eat something before I start working out. I've been so blah in the mornings which is not like my usual ray of sunshine self

Yes, I DID it. Notice, not all caps today?  I skipped the whole back stuff as I don't have a pull up and I was too lazy tired to go find the bands.

Today's disc?

Legs and Back.

And my legs are still sensitive from the plyo stuff Monday.

Am I thrilled? No. Not really. The fact that I did any of it surprises me. But does not make me happy. WHAT leg stuff I did, I applied myself. BUT I did NOT use weights and I did not follow 100% along the whole time. AND I still have 20 minutes to go.

But damn, my legs are fatigued. That's more like it. Sensitive is not the feeling. Fatigued. Uggg.

So how about it. Did anyone else BRING IT?

No comments:

Post a Comment