Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday - Catch up and Arms and Shoulders

Tuesday was Kenpo which I really really like. It’s fast, it’s hard and it’s fun but man, exhausting. I did 20 minutes of it at 5:30am and good lord, just could not push myself in to it 100% So rather than doing a half ass job at it, I stopped and said I’d finish after work.


NOT. Hubby and I dropped off the Princess car to be worked on which means I had to rely on Hubby to get me home. Ummm. No problem. 6pm (!!) then we decided to take the Boy and the Girl and the Boy’s girlfriend to Sweet Tomatoes using our buy one get one free coupons (pay for 3 of the 5) … Got home about 8pm. Watched that stupid WipeOut show (nothing else on!) and then went to bed. Here I am, Wednesday morning and I’ve got 2 workouts to do today.

The rest of Kenpo and then Arms and Shoulders this evening. No problem. I can DO IT!!

Oh, and Abs. Uggg.

My chest and back are still sore today. But in areas where there is excess flabby stuff so that’s good. My abs are sore too which is REAL good since it’s in the lower part of stomach … yahoo! I had to finish Kenpo (played with starting all over but alas, I don’t have that much motivation) … and forced myself to finish the yummy Peanut Butter Crunch Clif bar for my energy boost 

I DID IT. Kenpo X 40 minutes worth. Of course, I wanted to toss my cookies during and after as the Clif bar sat a little too heavy on my stomach.  I need to figure out some way of eating BEFORE I work out but at least an hour before hand.  That’s why I’m having a hard time in the morning, no energy, weak, from not eating, I’m certain of it.

Tonight: Arms and Shoulders. Another one that I like for the most part … uses dumb bells (weights or bands). I will be starting with the 5 lb weights tonight as the 3 lbs don't seem to give me any noticeable feeling the following day or two. Go ahead and laugh, but until you try it, don't make fun of the wimpy weights!

Abs. The thought of that makes me weak in the knees. AND not in a good way either.

So how about it, who else is on this ride with me??

No comments:

Post a Comment