Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Exercising and PMS

Ok, lets get this out in the open:

I have bad bad bad BAD PMS every month.

I mean, really bad.

Attitude? Check (hey, everyone else around me is an idiot, not ME type of attitude)

Bloating? Check

Loss of willpower? Check

Laziness? Check

Cramps and overall crappy feeling? Check.

A week folks. A WHOLE entire week I go like this.

And I've discovered, the week before this sets in, I'm overly ambitious, determined, cool as a cucumber and everyone's best friend. I'm sure those who don't know me think I'm some kind of psycho b*tch!

But once the PMS starts, it all goes down hill, one big CRASH. I can not get motivated to work out, stay on track with healthier eating and SMILE at those around me (except the kitten, he did make me smile but I had to give him back)...

Does anyone else deal with this? And if so, how do YOU handle it and motivate through it?? Don't tell me to "Just Do It" because that don't work and it may get you the Old Evil Eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment