Search This Blog

Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday - Arms and Shoulders

AND I DID IT! And it’s only 6:30am!


I did the full chest and shoulder routine. Which I hate with a passion only because I can’t stand pushups. But it’s so empowering to start off with a goal of 6 and then be able to do 8. Could I push for 10, yeah, probably but I was starting to feel a little queasy and weak towards the end there.

So here’s my tip: if you are only able to do 8 or 10 fast forward through the rest of the group doing their 20 or so … it shaves quite a bit of time off AND you won’t cool down and get bored, it will keep you moving. I probably shaved almost 10 minutes off with that, the extra chitchat AND the water breaks … I stop it when they start doing the little stretches and jumps.

So overall, I’d say I DID IT. Yeah. Bring it. I did! I’m tired. Fatigued. My arms are saying hello. Quivery.


The Ab Ripper X is in the dvd beckoning me now so I must go … adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment