Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday - Kenpo!

Yea, I DID IT AGAIN!!

Only this time, I did it at 6pm at night, after a long, grueling day at work.

And I kicked butt, if I may say so myself!

Me and Hubby sat outside last night and I had a few beers (I know!) ... and this morning I was just way to tired and I've been having a hard time getting energized anyways.  So I knew that the rockstars would be gone this evening since they had a performance, and said "screw it" I'll do it when I come home.

Almost didn't do it though, which is always my fear. If I don't do it in the morning, 50% of the time I will get sidetracked in the evening. Kids. Dinner. Laundry. Mail. Internet :) You get the picture.

Also, I think I need to be eating BEFORE I work out. But I know I need to eat at least 45 minutes before hand which means getting up much earlier :( Not so keen on that!

So tomorrow, I believe I have arms and shoulders on the whiteboard.

So, what did YOU do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment