Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

Update for Monday, the 10th day!

Here it is, day 10 of the new year. AND I've done nothing substantial for working out!

I've been sick and have finally started to feel better but still have a wicked sore throat that keeps me awake at night, actually makes my eyes tear up :( I'm quite certain that I've lost a few pounds since we came back from our trip as my appetite has been next to nothing (plus it hurts to swallow, doh) ...

I'm really looking forward to this evening and attempting to go for a walk. One lonely mile. To the end of the street and back. Not much to write home about but it's something which is better than nothing!

The Ipod is charged. The shoes are laced. Shorts and tshirt with socks are set out. Just need to do it.

How has everyone else been doing? Motivated? Not so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment