Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday workout plan - ABS

I am so glad that I did my stuff last night, did 1 1/2 miles instead of the 1 anticpated. Even jogged a few blocks in there (ok, so only 2 blocks then walked then jogged 1 1/2 blocks but still!) No big deal. Then I did some butt exercises when I was done just to cool down some.

So tonight, Tuesday, I plan to do:

ABS. Yeah baby, the midsection. The muffin top area. You know, THAT area :)  Actually, I find it to be one of the easiest and quickest spots to see results.  Seriously. I think alot of that "fat" that you see is really just bloating like.  Sure you may never have 6 packs so to speak (I believe that really is a genetic trait) BUT you can make it less jiggly, and reduce the rolls :)

So come on, here's what I'm planning for this evening. Hop on over and join me!

Elbows to knees, rotating, 25 total. Go slow and don't strain your neck. Mentally concentrate on your ab muscles. You should feel upper, lower and the sides contracting ... breathe. Take a few second break if needed, count to 10 super quick, that's the only break you get!

Feet straight up, heels to ceiling, reach with your hands to touch your toes, up and down, 25 total. You can do it. Keep the legs straight, don't bend your knees and keep your feet flat to the ceiling. Again, focus, concentrate and BREATHE!

Hmm, that was 50 already and it's only been, what, 15 minutes? Woohoo. Moving on:

In and outs ... this is a P90X Abripper move, sit with your knees bent, lift feet off ground, hands on ground to side, slightly behind your rear. extend legs straight out, trying to keep your back straight (do not arch) and bring knees back up towards your chest. Keep feet flat as you do and go for 25.

Next up is Crunchy Frog, another P90X Abripper move, start in same position as In and Outs only know, your arms are out to side (in air, palms facing forward). Straighten legs out (off the ground) and lean back and then come up to starting position with knees up to chest and arms wrapping around knees. In and out. Breathe (this is hard I think) and we are going for 25.

Whew. Thats 100 baby.  Ok, really, we should do more but I think the last thing I'm going to do is mason twist.

50. With my 10 lb medicine ball. Just because.

So there you have my Tuesday workout. 150 total ab moves. Whew. So how about it, did you do it??

No comments:

Post a Comment