Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Move It In September, Day 1

Day 1. Ironically, it's also September 1st. Ha. What do you make of THAT?

I had good intentions when I went to bed last night.

I laid out my running shoes, socks, sports bra, tshirt and shorts to just throw on. Set the alarm to 5:30 am and said I would just throw the clothes on, pull hair in a ponytail, put on ipod, and chew piece of gum. Do a run/jog/walk/crawl to Sunrise Blvd. and back down A1A. About a 3 mile round trip.

Alarm goes off. I lay back down. Think I'm awake until I look at clock again and it's 6:25. Crap.

Get up. Drag my butt to the coffee maker and turn it on. Which is I need to STOP doing, but another day.

Did a few exercises and said that this evening will have to be my motivational moment. Great.

20 bicycle crunches
10 full crunches
10 countertop deep pushups

I will update this evening.

UPDATED at 6:30pm

It was raining with a few boomers here and there so I grabbed the AB RIPPER X from the P90X set. Ugg

15 to 20 reps of each (as opposed to the 25)

In and Outs
Seated Bicycle (forward)
Seated Bicycle (backwards)
Seated Crunchy Frog
Wide Leg Sit Up (not sure why I find these easy?)
Fifer Scissors (um, no, I can NOT keep my legs straight and feet flexed)
Hip rock and raise
Heels to Heaven
Rollup / Vup Combo (no Vups on this end folks)
Olique Vups (right side is easier then left)
Leg climb
Mason Twist (40 total, did all)

Ummm...I know that my core will be sore tomorrow. It always is when I do this workout. But I did every stinkin exercise at least 15 reps, 20 where I could push it.

FYI - I think you can google the directions that come with the DVD set (The fitness guide gives step by step instructions) or look on youtube for a sample of the move if you don't know what it is.

So how about it ... did you Move It On September 1st?

No comments:

Post a Comment