Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Moving It In September - Updates

Well, I am sort of off to a crappy start, if I must be truthful.

Sure, I've done walking lunges (50 total), chair (counter) dips (say hello to those triceps!), push ups and sit ups and crunches and squats.

But nothing that I can honestly say was a REAL effort ...

I've been sick. Good lord, be over it already. Waiting for the antibiotics to kick in.

And for the weather to clear up. See, being sick also makes me TIRED. As in, that alarm goes off at 5:30, I jump up, turn it off and then lay back down for oh, I say, 5 more minutes. Ummm... 7:15am?? Hellooo???? ... I work too.

So then I said, ok, gonna have to do something in the evening (primarily, I want to do a walk/jog/run/crawl of almost 3 1/2 miles). You think the weather would hold out, don't ya? I mean, come on Mother Nature ... seriously, every stinking evening, Monday through Thursday, it rains, thunders and .... {shudder} LIGHTNINGS. Not exactly what I want to do next to the ocean, ok?

So, I'm not giving up just yet. I see the jointy doctor tomorrow. Lets see what SHE says as for the lingering sickness and tiredness (I know it's tied together and could even be something with whats going on in general with me) ... and go from there.

But by golly, I am going to MOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment