Search This Blog

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Move It September, Day 7

Uh huh, I'm FINALLY feeling better ... so here's today's deal!

Walked. Sort of.

Went to Doctor for follow up. Sent me to hospital for x-rays. Hospital is about 5 blocks one way. It was early still in the day and well, heck, it was NICE outside. So I walked. 10 blocks total. Not to mention the walk through the hospital maze.  Funny, a squirrel kept coming up to me ... was just a little too close for comfort. :)

For once when I got off work, the sun was sort of shining, and NO thunder and lightning. Unfortunately, Hubby wanted to do a stop at Bed Bath & Beyond to replace the rugs given to Sonny Boy.

So I had to satisfy myself with just doing 20 crunches and 10 pushups. Woohoo. Better than nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment