Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Move It September, Day 13

Finally!

I feel better (still a little headache, but nothing like it's been).

AND ... it was sunny (with a few clouds) and a light breeze when I got home at 6pm. So on with the walking/jogging/running/crawling to Sunrise and back.

3.4 miles total.

58 minutes.

Needless to say, not a whole lot of running/jogging mixed in there.

I'm really excited in that I ordered some new shoes today. Man oh man, I hope they are good for my poor feet.  New Balance Women's WT20 Trail Minimus shoes... paid $45.42 after my Swagbucks and Amazon points. Heck of a lot better than $99.99 plus tax and shipping ...

Not so sure how much this will help me out because I also have the stamina/breathing/runny nose issues :)

So how about it...are Moving It In September??

No comments:

Post a Comment