Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday Plan - Arms

We've done abs/core and legs so far, so of course, we need to get the guns in order too ... so today is ARMS!

I'm using my 8 lb medicine ball for these...come and join up!

30 curls
30 overhead triceps
50 push up to sky (if you got a partners, this is even better in that they will stop the ball and push it back to you)
10 (5 each side) side toss up (this is hard)
20 throw straight out (chest level, again if you have a partner, even better that they can toss back to you for more resistance)

*And see, I just did these at 6:30am before eating and I'm exhausted, but I must continue*

And then I switched over to the 5lb weights:

40 static arm curl (20 each side in 5 reps each) (this is where the arm not lifting is at a 90 degree angle holding a weight)
30 (15 each leg) heavy pants (legs get a nice little stretch) THIS is excellent for that little roll of fat under your armpit above your bra ... go for it girls!
30 (15 each arm, alternating) full supination curls (twist out at top of curl)
25 triceps kickback
AND if you still got juice left in you, go for it (I myself was holding my arms across my body in agony at this point):

25 flip grip triceps kickback (alternate palms up, palms down)
101 lawn mower using the lightest weight you got (go for it, do as many as you can alternate side to side!)

No comments:

Post a Comment