Search This Blog

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thursday Plan - Core and Cardio

I'm exhausted today but know that if I don't do this, I will fall off the wagon and give myself til the New Year to start all over again. NO. I will do THAT!

So today I am doing:

101 sit up punches (put you feet under something if you can't keep your feet on ground) and go for it, Sit up and do a one two punch ... IF you have someone to hold your feet, have them put their knees on your feet and hold their hands up for you to target ... just don't hit them HARD or else they will no longer want to play with you.

50+ Burpees ... come on, you can do it ... just go as fast as you can til you think you may pass out :) (IF you
don't know what a burpee is, google it, it's basically a squat hands on floor, extend legs behind you, pull knees up and stand up and start squat again, legs out, pull knees up...)

AND if you still have some juice left, go ahead and do:

50 count bicycle
25 leg lifts (both legs, keep your back flat on the ground)
50 mason twist (with weight and feet off ground IF you can)

That's it ... not so sure I'll get past the Burpees but hey, I'll try!

So come on, get sweaty with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment