Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday Plan

Today is LEGS and Cardio. Woohoo!

For my Cardio, I will be doing the Wii Active boxing that I set up ... I believe I need to redo the plan though as I think my original plan goes for 45 minutes. I only want 20 minutes of Cardio at this point.

Legs will be the following:

40 Walking lunges holding 6 lb weights in each hand. I will do this up and down the LONG hallway of my house. Remember to not let your knees go beyond your toes!
40 jump squats using the 8 lb medicine ball. Land lightly on feet. Make sure your butt is out but not arching your back.

30 calf raises straight out (no weights for me yet) For extra workout, don't let heels touch the ground. Push yourself as they will start to cramp!

30 calf raises toes out (no weights for me yet) Again, try to keep heels off the floor

30 calf raises toes in (no weights for me yet) and if you can, keep the heels off the floor!

30 side lunges each side (60 total). IF you can, add some light weights and raise arms straight out in front as you side lunge to give you a little extra arm workout!

Imaginary jump rope ... count to 101! A little cardio mixed in with your leg workout is good!

Jumping jacks ... count to 101! A little more cardio!

Come and get sweaty with me...how did your Monday routine go?

No comments:

Post a Comment