Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Update

So the family is gone as of Thursday. I've been busy at work. Making a concentrated effort to watch what the heck I put in my mouth ... not always easy.

I'm off the maximum 20 grams of carbs a day plan for the time being. I may start it for 2 weeks again in August just to give myself an extra boost ...

I'm thankful that I can eat fruit again. That is probably the worse thing to me...sure, I love my bread and stuff but the fruit thing KILLS me.  So now I have watermelon, berries, grapes, etc. which makes me very very happy.

I've not really worked out since the Monday night power walk. WTF. I ask myself the same thing!  I've decided I really need to get the arm flab under control. I was reading a survey somewhere and everyone agrees that once you are over 40, it's hard to get the arms back. BUT when I was doing the boxing, hell, I had BEAUTIFUL arms with no jiggle flapping in the breeze stuff. Oh, yeah, I did meet the triceps and deltoids. They are NOT friendly when first introduced, trust me!  Need to really start back with some of them exercises. You know, the 2 lb weight for 3 minutes shadow boxing (2 lbs? wimpy? No. It's hard folks, try it) and the other stuff we did. I've got the medicine ball. I bet I can get hubby hooked back up IF I hounded him!

I've also got to get the dvd's back in place.  They are here. Within feet of me. I just need to get the attitude that SWEAT is good first thing in the morning. I still get up at 5:30am even with Sonny Boy being out of school ... just my old habit. But now just park my butt and read the internet! Not good!

So, who's in? Arm challenge? Butt challange? Oh wait. It's suppose to be a LIFE challenge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment