Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

Sunday night, give me 15 minutes

I've been sick and have NOT been to the gym in over a week. Of course, the last time I went I way overdid it and couldn't go the rest of THAT week ... and then when I was finally able to move, I came down with the wicked cold.

So last night, Sunday, I dug out one of those stupid, idiotic 10 minute work out dvds. Stuck it in the laptop and carried the laptop to the bedroom.

Picked up half way through the abs routine.

Uh huh ... The Dawn for 1 minute
Mountain Climb for 1 minute
superman crunch for 1 minute
Tic Toc Lift for 1 minute
(ummm, by now I'm screaming!)
Peek a boo for 1 minute
Scissor Crunch for 1 minute
Scissor Lift for 1 minute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5Xpu4LnDlw  This is a youtube video that shows the whole ab workout by some normal dude. Nice to see a NON ATHLETE do it for once :) His daughter pops in at some point and you can see he's just too exhausted to say anything to her :)

Then I did the full 10 minute of lower body ... and again, scream baby but in the end, no big deal. I think my legs are pretty strong and just need to loose a little more of that jiggly fluffy stuff :)

I am not listing the 10 minutes of leg exercises right now but can tell you that it has lots of squats in various forms and your thighs will be burning by the end. It also follows the 1 minute per exercise with 30 seconds of each leg (like the kicks and such) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment