Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday

Because I'm on a roll .... I did a 24 minute walk this morning.

In the HOT STEAMING HUMID environment that I live in. Uggg.

And the smells. The smells! Normally I would say, Oh...Night Jasmine, I love the smell of that ... but not when it's DEAD CALM, HUMID and freakin HOT! Folks, we are talking clammy icky sticky hot.

But I went for a 24 minute walk this morning.

In my walking Shape Up shoes.

And the small of my back was aching within 15 minutes.

And the very top of my thighs were sore when I was done.

And my butt was sore too.

So I guess, it was worth it.

OH - and I put on my skinny jeans for work today. Up they went, right over the thighs and hips, buttoned and zipped without having to lay flat and exhale every last bit of air out. Low carb must be working.

No comments:

Post a Comment