Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

One month ago

I posted my LAST post on this site!!

What's up with that?

Ummm...lack of time?

Really. I guess I need to be honest.

Come Clean.

Alright. I have NOT been working out.

There. I said it.

However, I went to do the ABS routine yesterday morning and the damn dvd is "blocked" in the player. Now I need to get out the manual and figure out HOW to remove it without killing it.

Its ok though. I did do ABS, just on my own without the video to guide me along. And yes, I did push myself.

I am not at all happy with my body of late. Its getting spongy. Dimpled. Jiggly. Uggg.

The $100 sketcher shoes do work pretty well, WHEN you walk. They make my calves cramp something horrible though. I suppose that's good. If I was to walk on the sand at the beach for a bit, that would happen too I suppose.

I've been trying to eat better. But of course, those beers have about 110 calories each, so if you drink 6 or 7 one night, then you just about blew over 50% of your calories in the EVENING. Doh.

No comments:

Post a Comment